At the beginning of the semester I picked out three goals for myself personally.
1. I would like to learn different ways to incorporate technology in the classroom, especially practices that would benefit all ages.
** I was able to do this in the school I work in! There are days I have to teach nutrition lessons or even physical activity inside of the classroom or utilizing limited space. I used this time to get acquainted with the SMART boards in the room and had the students use their iPads and classroom laptops to complete the lessons.
2. On top of learning different ways to use technology, gaining more confidence in using these different techniques, as well as understanding them.
**This class gave me the confidence with better understanding technology, using it in the classrooms, the benefits and pitfalls, and all the different approaches that are available.
3. Simply, stay on top of my assignments all semester, up on readings, and ask questions when I need to!
**This was a tough one, but I am proud to say I completed it. Making this a goal for this class helped me accomplish this in not only this class, but all of my other classes this semester!
What an accomplishment!!!! I really appreciate your effort to try and learn new things. We learn better by actively participating in the activities. Thanks for all your hard works!!!
ReplyDelete